New Year Wishes

Mandrake by Victoria Francés, Mandragoreae
- NEW YEAR WISHES -


This year 2017 is coming to an end... And I must say that for me it's been a year of change and personal growth.

For many years I was steeped in old habits that prevented me to progress; always obsessed with perfection in my work, being hard on myself to give the best of me in everything I did (at least, that which I thought was the best of me) Well, I have always been my worst enemy...

I finally feel that I have closed a long chapter of my life. Therefore, I welcome the new year with renewed strength and feeling much freer to follow my own path. Is time to say goodbye... I'm blooming, like my little mandrake!

I wish you a Happy New Year 2018 plenty of magic!

Mandrake Plant by Victoria Francés, Mandragora Officinarum, Mandragora Autumnalis, Mandragoreae
- My little Mandrake of Personal Growth -


...

El año 2017 está llegando a su fin... Y debo decir que para mí ha sido un año de cambios y crecimiento personal.

Durante muchos años he estado inmersa en viejas costumbres que me impedían evolucionar; obsesionada siempre con la perfección en mi trabajo, autoexigiéndome para intentar dar lo mejor de mí misma en todo lo que hacía (o al menos aquello que pensaba que era lo mejor de mí misma) En fin, siempre he sido mi peor enemiga...

Por fin siento que he cerrado un largo capítulo de mi vida. Así que doy la bienvenida al nuevo año con fuerzas renovadas y sintiéndome mucho más libre para continuar mi propio camino. Es hora de decir adiós... ¡vuelvo a florecer, como mi pequeña mandragora!

¡Os deseo un Feliz Año Nuevo 2018 lleno de magia!