Enjoying the great outdoors!

Enjoying the great outdoors, Mandragoreae by Victoria Francés
- ENJOYING THE GREAT OUTDOORS -


I just finished the last illustration of my new book! So the most important part of the project is already done!
Now I'll have to scan all the original pieces, then I'll finish writing the story, and, finally, I'll get to work on the book layout 📖
But right now, I'll take a few days off... it's time to relax and enjoying the great outdoors. I think I deserve it! 🍃

...

¡Acabo de terminar la última ilustración de mi nuevo libro! ¡Así que la parte más importante del proyecto ya está hecha!
Ahora tendré que escanear todos los originales, luego terminaré de escribir los textos y, finalmente, trabajaré en la maqueta del libro 📖
Pero por ahora me tomaré unos días de descanso... es momento de relajarse y disfrutar del aire libre. ¡Creo que me lo merezco! 🍃