New Year Wishes

- HAPPY NEW YEAR 2020 -


The year 2019 is coming to an end... This has been a rather difficult year but, at the same time, really beautiful and unforgettable. I haven't left my place in the whole year; I have basically confined myself to finish my new book, my spare time has been devoted to expand my knowledge about herbalism and I have tried to enjoy solitude and nature... An entire year practically isolated from the world, just like an old hag locked inside her forest cabin 😅

Right now I see the year 2020 as a new horizon that opens up before my eyes. It will be a year in which my new book will finally be published and in which I will have to get out of my comfort zone to attend events. I don't deny that this cause me some anxiety and a great sense of insecurity (especially now that I'm so used to living like a hermit!) but that's something that also gives me life... and to feel that kind of life is very important... so the time to take flight has arrived!

Thank you all for your great patience and support. I wish you a Happy New Year 2020 full of magic and hope! ✨

...

El año 2019 está a punto de terminar... La verdad es que ha sido un año bastante raro y díficil, pero a la vez, hermoso e inolvidable. No he salido de la zona en la que vivo en todo el año; básicamente me he focalizado en finalizar mi nueva obra, he invertido mi tiempo libre en ampliar mis conocimientos sobre herbología y he tratado de disfrutar de la soledad y de la naturaleza... Un año entero prácticamente aislada del mundo, como lo haría una vieja bruja dentro de su cabaña en el interior del bosque 😅

Ahora mismo veo el año 2020 como un nuevo horizonte que se abre ante mis ojos. Será un año en el que por fin se publicará mi nueva obra y en el que deberé salir de mi zona de confort para acudir a eventos. No os negaré que ello me cause cierto vértigo e inseguridad (¡y más ahora que me he acostumbrado a vivir como una ermitaña!) pero eso es algo que también me da vida... Y sentir esa clase de vida es muy importante... ¡así que ha llegado el momento de alzar el vuelo!

Gracias a todos por vuestra inmensa paciencia y apoyo. ¡Os deseo un Feliz Año Nuevo 2020 lleno de magia y esperanza! ✨