He-Goat Wreath

Pagan He-Goat Wreath by Aker Dantzaria, Victoria Francés
- HE-GOAT WREATH -


I would like to say goodbye to 2018 showing this wreath that I've been creating all the year round... it's been difficult to assemble firmly a so heavy he-goat skull on a natural wreath that I made with barks from an old yew, together with branches from fir, beech and heather.

As can be seen in this photo, behind remain the mists of my own insecurities, doubts and fears; I must say that 2018 has been a tough year for me on an emotional level... However, today I find myself reflecting on the things I've learned so far. I feel proud of the efforts of so many years of hard work to reacquaint myself, and so have the opportunity to give free rein to my more personal artistic expression.

Thank you all for your patience and continued support. My only desire for the coming year is to reward all of you with the new book I've been working on for so long... an important part of my soul will reside in its pages.

I wish you a Happy New Year 2019! ✨

...

Me gustaría despedirme del 2018 mostrando esta corona que he estado creando durante todo el año... ha sido muy difícil ensamblar con firmeza un cráneo de macho cabrío tan pesado en una corona natural que hice con cortezas de un viejo tejo, junto con ramas de abeto, haya y brezo.

Como se puede ver en esta foto, detrás quedan las nieblas de mis propias inseguridades, dudas y temores; debo decir que el 2018 ha sido un año francamente difícil para mí a nivel emocional... Sin embargo, hoy me encuentro a mí misma reflexionando sobre todas las cosas que he aprendido hasta ahora. Me siento muy orgullosa del esfuerzo de tantos años de trabajo para reencontrarme a mí misma y así tener la oportunidad de dar rienda suelta a mi expresión artística más personal.

Gracias a todos por vuestra paciencia y apoyo continuo. Mi único deseo para el próximo año es recompensaros a todos con el nuevo libro en el que he estado trabajando durante tanto tiempo... una parte importante de mi alma residirá en sus páginas.

¡Os deseo un Feliz Año Nuevo 2019! ✨