It's almost Halloween!

My own Jack-o'-lantern for this Halloween 2019 / Mandragoreae by Victoria Francés
- HAPPY HALLOWEEN -



Today I show you a halloween classic that should not be missing at any spooky library about this genre: "The Halloween Tree" by the great Ray Bradbury 🍂

Besides, I feel a special fondness for this particular edition because it was a gift for my eleventh birthday. But anyway, someday I'd like to get a copy of this book in its original language and illustrated by Gris Grimly (I love his art!)
I've always dreamed of meeting a scary host as Moundshroud to tell me the secrets about the origin of the witches'night in his old haunted manor... and of course, to enjoy a magical adventure with a bunch of kids as those in this story!
Yep... I'm still like a child, and I always will be one!

Trick or Treat! 🎃
Happy Halloween, guys!


The Halloween Tree by Ray Bradbury / El árbol de las brujas de Ray Bradbury
*The Halloween Tree by Ray Bradbury


...

Hoy os muestro un clásico de halloween que no debería faltar en ninguna sección de libros sobre este género: "El árbol de las brujas" del gran Ray Bradbury 🍂

Además, siento un cariño especial por esta edición en particular porque me la regalaron cuando cumplí 11 años. De todos modos, algún día me gustaría conseguir un ejemplar de este libro en su idioma original e ilustrado por Gris Grimly (¡Amo su arte!)
Siempre soñé con conocer a un anfitrión tan fantasmagórico como Mortajosario para que me contara los secretos de los orígenes de la noche de las brujas en su antigua mansión encantada... ¡y, cómo no, para disfrutar de una mágica aventura con una pandilla de chavales como los de esta historia!
Sí... todavía soy como una niña ¡Y lo seguiré siendo!

Truco o trato! 🎃
Feliz Halloween chicos!


My own Jack-o'-lantern 2019 / Mandragoreae by Victoria Francés
*My own Jack-o'-lantern!


Candle Lit Jack-o'-lantern / Mandragoreae by Victoria Francés
*My Candle Lit Halloween Pumpkin
The veil is thinning...