New book about to be born!

 

ETHEL FROST and the whisper of the forest, Victoria Francés
- ¡NUEVO LIBRO A PUNTO DE NACER! / NEW BOOK ABOUT TO BE BORN! -


ETHEL FROST y el susurro del bosque

*A la venta 29 de octubre 2020


Este año ha sido bastante extraño para todos... pero debo decir que, de alguna manera, siempre me sentiré orgullosa de haber publicado mi nuevo libro en un año como este.

Curiosamente, cuento la historia de una mujer en completa situación de aislamiento, cuyas vivencias transcurren en torno a un bosque asolado por una misteriosa enfermedad... ¿Podría ser esto una simple coincidencia? Sinceramente no lo sé, aunque no lo creo, nunca he creído en las coincidencias.

Este fue un proyecto que comencé hace muchos años, y aunque el libro debería haberse publicado mucho antes, finalmente estaba claro que su destino era ser publicado durante el 2020. Él mismo ha elegido el momento adecuado para nacer, así que yo no pude hacer mucho más al respecto, sólo dejarlo fluir a voluntad 🍃

¡Espero de todo corazón que os guste! Creo que es el libro más personal que jamás he creado... Y por eso mismo, una parte importante de mi alma residirá siempre en sus páginas 📖


ETHEL FROST and the whisper of the forest, Victoria Francés
*Ethel Frost y el susurro del bosque - Imagen Promocional
*Ethel Frost and the whisper of the forest - Promotional Image


•───✧───•


ETHEL FROST and the whisper of the forest

*Release date: October 29th, 2020 - Available only in Spanish for the moment.


This year's been pretty weird for everybody... but I must say that, in a way, I will always be proud to have published my new book in a year such as this.

Curiously, I tell the story of a woman in a complete situation of isolation, whose experiences take place around a forest afflicted by a mysterious disease... Could this simply be a coincidence? I honestly don't know, but I don't think so, I never believed in coincidence.

This was a project that I started many years ago, and even though it should have been published much earlier, was finally clear that this book was destined to be released during the year 2020. It has chosen by itself the right time to be born, so I couldn't do much more, just let it flow at will 🍃

I hope with all my heart that you like it! I think it's the most personal book I've ever created... And for that reason, an important part of my soul will always remain in its pages 📖


Promotional Image - ETHEL FROST and the whisper of the forest, Victoria Francés
Ethel Frost - Imagen Promocional


Book Cover - ETHEL FROST and the whisper of the forest, Victoria Francés
*Ethel Frost - Portada